|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Just A CrushIt's just a crush I swear,
There's nothing more than empty feelings there!
Oh, I can let go and try not to care,
But I can't keep lying to myself...
When you're near my feelings are there,
It's just a crush, a crush I swear!
You can tease me no end,
And I'll pretend that it's just a crush.
I can't help but miss you when you're gone,
You made me weak when I wanted to be strong.
Crushing on you,
Crushing on you is such a unique thing.
Crush, it's a crush nothing more!
Break me and take me, but it's only a crush,
Oh please just let this be a crush,
Only a crush.
You helped me write this beautiful song,
You've been guiding me through this melody for so long.
It's getting harder and harder not to care,
It's only a crush right? Oh man it's only a crush...
I can't help but look at your profile over and over,
Hoping that maybe you'll just talk to me.
Liking some one else is hard,
When you're starting to be all I see.
Where did I go wrong?
When did this crush get so strong?
Why can't I leave yo
Quotes 91. If he said he couldnt live without you, would you still walk away?
2. To get any where in life you must be prepared to risk the chance of falling.
3. And soon the memories began to fall, under the crippling waves.
4. There was always a chance that we would fall apart, and learn that what we had wasnt love.
5. I guess you wanted a new life, well away from the painful memories of us.
6. You taught me that I am worthy to beloved.
7. I guess I have learnt that no matter what happens to me you will always be there for me.
8. We both used each other for different reasons, I waned to pretend and you wanted warm sheets.
9. All I got from you were a lifetime of broken promises.
10. To be different is to be something the world has yet to see.
Quotes 111. I am fed up with waiting; I need to know so that I can deal with the outcome of your answer.
2. Your lips were mouthing I love you, but your eyes said something else.
3. I guess in the end, time became a tragedy, making our soaring hearts fall into the freezing ice of a heartless fate.
4. I ended up spiralling out of control to stop getting hurt.
5. I wanted freedom, and you wanted happiness; I wanted you and you had your doubts.
6. I just need a little more time to show you, just how much you mean to me.
7. There are some things in this world we have no control over, like the death of a loved one or who we fall in love with. But it is what we do after that makes us who we are.
8. Sleeping in a consent dream world of broken hearts and plastic smiles.
9. You were everything I wasnt expecting
10. And I kept thinking of all the times when I thought we were UNBREAKABLE.
Quotes-11.We were the fallen stars that were soon forgotten
2. Deeper we fall the more we learn.
3. I guess this plaster wont fix this wound, some run too deep.
4. Open the window of your heart, so that I can crawl into it.
5. Love was the one thing I wanted, and now I have it I don't know what to do.
6. The future is a blank canvas that will eventually be painted, and we choose the colours, while fate mixes them together.
7. I long for you to open your wings and show the world how high you can soar.
8. As a child life was simple, what changed?
9. Tears are those annoying things that are a give away sign that your scars have grown just a little bit deeper.
10.You were my star, the one that lit my darkness, the one I wished upon.
11.You held my hand tight, like you were trying to say, I am glad you are here, and remember this if I dont make it.
12.Everyday I see you coating your beautiful eyes with happiness just to stop the world from seeing the pain building up inside you.
quotes 3-love is like an emteral flame once it has been lit it will conuinte to burn for all time
-if a tear fell from my eye evertime i wished you were here, i would have a puddle of fallen wised at my feet at all times
-if you love someone more than anything, then the distance only matter to the mind, not the heart
-when i saw you i was afrid to talk to you, when i talked to you i was afrid to hold you, when i held you i was afride to love you, now that i love you i am afride to lose you
-the harset thing in life is not findin love...its makin the one you love love you back
-sticks and stones may break my bones and tear my skin apart, but you are the one that hurt me the most because you broke my heart
-best friends are siblins god forgot to give us
-good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget
-a best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky when you have it
-i asked god for a flower he gave me a garden, i asked for a tree he gave me a forest, i
Love QuotesGood girls go to heaven, but bad girls go everywhere
A good man is so hard to find, but a hard man is so good to find
Monkeys steal my underwear at night
Sex is a contact sport, safer to watch, but more fun to play
Sex is dirty only if it's done right
Virginity can be cured
The sex instructor: 1st lesson for FREE!
Reality Sucks, People Suck, Life Sucks, Do you?
Sex on TV does not hurt unless you fall off
Why do they call it a French kiss....when Italians do it best?
If you think sex is a pain in the ass, your doing it the wrong way
If mean people suck... Do nice people blow?
I fell head over heals for you, and I know other positions too
She came, she sucked me, she left....stupid mosquito
Sit on me lap so we can talk about the first thing that pops up!
Sticks and stones may break my bones...but whips and chains excite me
I love every bone in your body, especially mine.
Sex is not the answer, sex is the question, yes is the answer
Don't stick your tongue out unless you plan using it
The lone wolfI am alone yet happy
Some can wonder that I am hiding again
They fail to realize that I will never be like them
What they like
I find so very dull
They believe with such certainty,
Im dying to get away
But it is obvious they want me close
How awkwardly profound,
They hate me
And they willingly want me around
So I ask,
Who is letting the pain of yesterday?
Get to them
A pack of rabid wolves,
Falling apart to a merry lone wolf
If you put one with one together
For three years they found me intriguing
And believe that I would break sooner than later
How odd winning their war,
One that I did not know existed
They fail to understand
For three years they annoyed me,
They probably forgot
I am still the same person
And they will never get
What they desire
As long as there is passion
There will be fire
Only destiny knows when that will expire
Love Quotes~Your the reason that she wake up in the morning and cry~
~Love what you see, Hate what's to be~
~Boy can't you see that she cares the world for you and you just run away~
~She writes to show her feelings, but lately all she has been writing about was you~
~If you wanna see a rainbow you got to make it through the rain...
If you wanna see true love you got to make it through the pain~
~You try to get attitude with her she turns and says "I'm to old for this now"~
~The stars in the midnight sky reflects the feelings she has for you... There is way to many to count~
~She wants to tell you how much she loves you, but it is better if she shows you~
~Everytime you look at her she gets dizzy
Everytime you talk to her she gets butterflies in her stomach
Everytime you touch her she has no clue what to do.~
~See me like no one else has... Show me what I need to see...and love me like we will never be together again~
~Love me like I will die tomorr
Teenage TaoismGiving birth is the closest I’d ever felt to dying.
Before that, my near death experiences had consisted only of my silent announcement of pregnancy—silent, being that my social media accounts were all deleted almost simultaneously and I never returned to school in the fall, saying without really saying that I had caught the malicious disease of “teenage pregnancy”. I’m sure the whisper spread in the hallways like the Bubonic Plague. That September, sitting at home on what would have been the first day of my senior year, I imagined friends I’d never talk to again saying “she was only seventeen, and so full of life!” at my absence in the cafeteria tables, as if they were attending my funeral instead of talking about me behind my back.
"Full of life," I had snorted then, folding a never ending stream of what had once been my own baby clothes. "Literally."
I walked around like a zombie for the months of my pregnancy, deciding t
Keep in Touch!