Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×

More from deviantART



Details

Submitted on
May 15, 2013
Image Size
137 KB
Resolution
614×460
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
7,641
Favourites
339 (who?)
Comments
152
×
Secret. 13285 by DeviantArtSecret Secret. 13285 by DeviantArtSecret
Send your secret to DeviantArtSecret@gmail.com

You are invited to anonymously contribute your secrets to DeviantArtSecret.

Each secret can be a regret, hope, funny experience, unseen kindness, fantasy, belief, fear, betrayal, erotic desire, feeling, confession or childhood humiliation.

Reveal anything – as long as it is true and you have never shared it with anyone before.

For help or assistance, visit the INTERNATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION WIKI.

Before you send your secrets in, please read the GROUP RULES.

For a list of stock accounts, please read the shout-board on our main page.
For more information on the group, please read our journals.



Send your secret to DeviantArtSecret@gmail.com


Submitted by - DAS
Add a Comment:
 
:iconnibbler117:
Don't hate yourself. You don't need to. Everyone has made mistakes, whether big or small, and many people hate themselves. But you have to fight the devil inside and try to keep the demon from taking over your mind.
When you feel guilty, apologise to the person or take responsibility of what you've done.
To get out of the real world, create your own. Daydream in a fictional world where you can decide what will happen next, and that follows a story. At least, that's what I do, and my daydream has been following the same story for one and a half years.
Reply
:iconreverseimaku:
ReverseImaku May 25, 2013  Student General Artist
I won't normally comment on these kinds of self judgmental posts, but in this case, it's really your choice on how you'd like to deal with this; if you don't want to hate yourself, hurt other people and 'suffer' like that anymore(unless you don't count this as suffering) then you really should watch your behavior and try your best to change yourself. If you want to hate yourself and stay that way, it's still your choice. It's the consequences that matter to you in the end.
Reply
:iconzomgie117:
To whom ever Feels this way. Growing up Sucks. Imo 75% of people Never do it. and the other 25% have to face this statement. its ok to hate yourself. it Simply means you have come to terms with one or more of your shortComings. but knowing the problem is half the battle. Good Luck finding the solution that works for you. Lifes hard. But thats just because if it wasn't, you would not be able to derive as much Joy from it.
Reply
:iconfaff33:
faff33 May 20, 2013
Think of yourself as an expert thief who is charismatic and a good actor. Being selfish is smart (in my opinion).
Reply
:iconfaff33:
faff33 May 20, 2013
I'm ignorant, and selfish, and a thief, and I do lie. But in no way I hate myself :D
Reply
:iconfreespirit-edwarrior:
freespirit-edwarrior May 18, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
definatly
Reply
:iconemberra555:
Emberra555 May 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You don't just hate yourself in that case, because just about every person on the planet is one of those things to some extent.
Reply
:iconjdogthekiller44:
Me to so mush i what to Push them to the ground and tell what they are doing
Reply
:icondieherzogin:
DieHerzogin May 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know this feeling. Very well.
Reply
:iconknno:
KnnO May 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I stay away when there are people like that from now on, so I won't be affected.
Even if people think I'm dramatic, I am actually a person who seems to be high lol.
The only thing that makes me happy about myself, is being a psychopath, and at the same time having feelings and being caring for a few selected people. ^^
my psychopathy isn't so much though but I know that I was born like that.
Reply
Add a Comment: