|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
HichiIchi: Unknown Dangerous Desires-Ch. 17
Cold fingers were touching his neck softly, moving slowly to his chest. He hummed satisfied against the touch. Soft kisses were covering his bare stomach. It tickled.
A harsh cold breeze hit his body and the gentle touches vanished. He shivered both in disappointment and pleasure. Mocha eyes opened and searched around curiously.
Ichigo ran his hand through his spiky hair and sighed. He had had another dream of…him. When was this going to stop, anyway?
He looked through the window, his eyes half opened. The sky was blue, as it is supposed to be in a fine summer day. There were a few white clouds wandering lazily on the azure sea, sometimes.
The orangette sighed again and stood up to close the window. He stopped in front of it, resting his right part of the body on the glass.
A golden leaf was floating in front of him. He reached out for it and grabbed it carefully. Brown pools admir
Thank You-xoxoxoxoxoxoxox- Thank You -xoxoxoxoxoxoxox-
The rain was soaking through Drake's clothes, plastering them to his skin, as he stumbled through the empty street. The only source of light was from the occasional flicker from an overhead lamp, it's usually brightness also dulled by the rain and wind.
Blood ran from Drake's temple, down his face and across his chest, covering almost completely the large "X" that showed his strength. It stained his hands red, and swirled in puddles around his feet with every step that he took.
He had no direction. No real place that he was going to, but he kept going, even though he felt as though he could collapse at any moment.
It wasn't helping the the loss of blood was causing his body to go numb. And, finally, Drake succumbed to the searing pain in his head, and the coldness of his legs. Slumping to the ground into a large puddle, Drake's blood instantly mixed with it, creating a darker and darker pool of defeat.
His mind lazily shifted
How to Annoy the 11 Supernovas1. When Drake transforms, yell "OMG its Barney!!!"
2. Then sing the Barney song and hug his tail.
3. Sing "I'm a Gangsta" around Bege.
4. Walk up to Kid out of nowhere and try to stick a magnet to his face.
5. Beat Law with his own stethoscope.
6. Steal Bonney's pizza or put hot sauce on it when she's not looking.
7. Paint Killer's mask hot pink in his sleep.
8. Tell Apoo his music sucks.
9. Pimp-slap Urouge to see if he stops smiling.
10. When you see Kid and Law arguing, say "Aw, having a lovers spat?"
11. "Accidentally" bump into Killer from behind, and say "Oh, sorry, excuse me Madam."
12. When Hawkins is in his doll form, poke him with a pin.
13. Then steal his tarot cards.
14. Tell Bege to stop smoking and secretly replace his cigars with nicotine gum.
15. Stab Apoo with a drumstick. (The musical kind)
16. Tell Law that Bepo likes you better.
17. Go up to Kid, stare at him for a moment, and squeal "Like, OMG, I LOVE your lipstick", in a really girly voice.
HichiIchi: Pandemonium- Prologue.
“A great flame follows a little spark.”-Dante
Dark red sun rays entered through the big windows, illuminating the trhone room. Bizarre shadows were dancing on the white walls. Outside the wind was blowing gently making the rusty leaves shwish slightly.
The sky was bright red, as if it could burst in wild flames any second. The big red disc was grotesquely swallowed by the imposing hills, moving slowly.
The throne room was almost sunk in those bloody rays, except the throne itself. It was hidden by the deadly rays that seeked revenge.The throne was big, carved in black marble. Its design was amazing, hundreds or maybe even thousands of mystical creature were carved in there. And, on a soft dark red pillow sat "The Master".
His eyes were gazing at the shadows on the wall, without blinking. His breath was steady, almost as if he weren't breathing at all. His thoughts were far away...
"Master" a voice echoed in the large
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More