|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
10 WAYS TO ANNOY THATCH10. Tell him his hair looks funny.
9. Ask him why he doesn't burn up in the sun, and after he answers, call him an Edward Cullen wannabe.
8. Call him a mama's boy.
7. Call him a video game addict.
6. Tell him he looks like a piranha.
5. Call him a wimp.
4. Make fun of him for burning holes in his cape every time he cries.
3. Tell him that Mantha secretly loves him. (If Mantha finds out you told him, RUN!)
2. Use his fangs as a can opener.
AND THE NUMBER 1 WAY???
1. Make him hang out with Casper and be nice to him for an entire day.
You're Not A PoetYou’re not a poet because of strung words
Together on row upon row again
Of blank verse or perhaps liberal rhyme.
‘Slam’ all you want, other poets wonder;
Your ignorance of couplets a blunder?
Yes! I speak harshly, but it’s no gross crime,
To point with honesty failed verse of thine.
No real poet discards upper case words;
Lets prose crawl on paper like listless worms.
You seek to free verse of those stern letters,
Sever away bleak capital fetters,
But it doesn’t sing of great speech sublime,
Rather, it sneaks of writing in spare time.
Wait! before you throw me in the icy Rhine;
It’s hard to put verse together in rhyme,
To make our dull words sound great all the time,
Hear them ring out loud, like a clear clock’s chime,
Heralding a poet’s summer prime.
Yet the sacred muses weep at your crime;
Your pentameter mangled thick like slime,
The subject not gilded in raiment fine;
Your bold ink font, crystal waters divine
Tastes bitter to the ton
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More